Top Reasons Laravel is Every PHP Developer’s Favorite
A lot of businesses hire Laravel developers to implement a PHP-based website or web application. The love for Laravel among developers is evident and not without a reason. You would have noticed how impressed developers are with this platform. In fact, despite the new-age tools and frameworks including latest versions of Python and ASP .Net, several developers go with Laravel.
We have identified the top reasons why Hire Laravel Developers still prefer Laravel over the others.
1. When it comes to a learning curve, you cannot beat Laravel. It offers the swiftest and lowest learning curve possible. As a result, most developers are able to finish coding within minutes of getting started. Moreover, as there is no complexity in coding, your developers are not going to worry about messy or lengthy codebases. This would result in a well-coded solution.
2. The coding syntax is simple and expressive; as a result, even new-comers or beginner developers can easily build applications with this framework. Moreover, it uses the MVC architecture, which makes keeping frontend and backend development separate easy. lastly, your developer is equipped with several tools and technologies to support their development needs. You must hire dedicated Laravel developers to support your development requirements.
3. The framework’s engine plays a pivotal role in ensuring more people choose it. Blade is the in-built template engine which is lightweight and can be accessed to develop dynamic web pages. You can also develop widget-based solutions that offer stability and robustness. The other popular engine is Artisan, which allows you to automate coding jobs. You can easily migrate the database and enhance the command development with this engine. These two tools enhance the development environment,
4. There are several pre-programmed templates and libraries that come with Laravel framework. You can easily develop an entire application with fewer lines of code. Moreover, you also get packages that can be used across Laravel specifically or through other PHP frameworks. For example, the in-built subscription billing feature allows you to build subscription businesses without coding a lot.
5. You must hire Laravel developer to enhance the security of the web application. They are thorough with the abilities of the system and understand how to build strong credentials with the framework. Moreover, they can easily use the in-built CSRF tokens to create solutions that safeguard your app against online threats. You will also notice that the framework is constantly working towards building a more secure and strong base for reliable application development.
6. When it comes to PHP framework, testing the solution is very easy. You can easily test the different solutions and debug your software with the different tools. Moreover, you also get a controlled testing environment that will help resolve the issues and maximize the quality of the solutions. As a result, the abilities of the testing team is enhanced with the supportive framework.
7. You cannot deny the continuous support you receive from the community as one of the reasons several people use Laravel. Developers believe it comprises a solid support system that allows them quick responses and extensive solutions. They can easily handle the delays with the support from other developers.